Again, I used another image that I have taken. I found that it is a difficult process to get more colour and image distortion. Maybe it’s because I lack in coding knowledge. Though it seems that at a certain amount of damage to the code, the file won’t open in preview (Mac user) or Photoshop for viewing. This problem caused me to delete the file and redo it. The two images above are similar in the way the image distorted, though the colours are different and I like it very much. It seems that this was as far as I could go without the files being corrupted to a point that I wasn’t able to view the images. I still like how both images turned out.